Are you our new HR Consultant?
As HR Consultant at Adecco Construction and Industry, in Åsane you will be given responsibility for our consultants and make sure that they have the best possible work.You will be part of a skilled team that is passionate about their job and their colleagues. You will learn from the best! Our consultants are experienced within our sector, they know the market within Construction and Industry well, and they have great relationships with both customers and employees. You will work in a team of severalHR consultants, and work together with the wider community of Adecco Norway AS.
We at Adecco are known for more than a fantastic working environment, we also help thousands of people every year with some of the most important things in life, a meaningful job.
Adecco Construction and Industry is a safe partner, with competent employees contributing to good quality at construction sites in Norway.
As HR Consultant you are responsible for our employees in Construction in Åsane and our large customers in the concrete sector. You should be an expert in the market and be able to identify the right person for the right job. Candidates who contact Adecco will experience a professional recruitment process that maintains Adecco's reputation in the market.
Some of your most important tasks will be:
- Attract candidates on different platforms and actively work with searches on different platforms
- Match candidates and consultants to the right assignments
- Primary responsibility for our consultants and to be their daily manager
- Recruit and interview candidates
- Receive, resolve, and follow up orders from customers
- Visit and follow up our consultants out in their daily work
- Salary negotiations, purchasing and other travel coordination
- Other adm. tasks
Your personal/professional qualifications:
- Preferably experience and a network from the construction and industry sector (but not an absolute requirement)
- Practical experience from construction
- If you have experience in recruitment, it is an advantage
- Good IT knowledge and system understanding
- Good communication skills in Norwegian, both oral and written
- You're structured and like to “multi-task"
- You are proactive in your work and have good business acumen
- You're rooting for your colleagues and you're a real team player!
Commitment to the job and a positive attitude are skills we value highly, and something that is essential for you to succeed here with us at Adecco. With us you will find a lot of joy, passion for the job and unpretentious atmosphere in a professional environment.
- Work at one of Norway's best workplaces: www.greatplacetowork.no/debestearbeidsplassene/norges-beste-arbeidsplasser-mellomstore-virksomheter
- A varied and hectic job with a lot of responsibility
- A good atmosphere at the workplace with high ceilings
- Training and development programs
- Internal career opportunities at the world's largest staffing company
- Great premises in central Bergen and Åsane, in addition we also have a great canteen with lovely lunch dishes!
Job type: 100% permanent position
Working time: 08.00-16.00, flex time
Application deadline: asap
Interested? We will be happy to hear from you as soon as possible through a concise application and supplementary CV. Qualified candidates are contacted for a screening call, this conversation takes place in English and the rest of the interview process is conducted in Norwegian.Questions about the position can be directed to: Andre O. Nilsen, Branch Manager, mobile: 994 53 225 or Linn Magnussen Lillefosse, Head of Region West, mob; +47 93 48 70 60
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.