You’re on a career journey - so you already know there’s no straight road to success. Join Pontoon, and you’ll benefit from a collective spirit that helps us all achieve more.
We take risks as a team to bring dreams to life - whether it’s a career goal, a personal endeavour or a shared vision.
Nothing is easy. But if you love to work at pace and in partnership, our collaborative, client-focused culture will help you accelerate your career.
* The Sourcing Coordinator will be dedicated to our MSP client (contingent recruitment) for one of the largest multinational technology company in the world.
* The Sourcing Coordinator provides front-line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions.
What's the role?
You, as the Sourcing Coordinator, will be responsible for communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users. The MSP Recruitment Coordinator must work with all parties for problem resolution, and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all internal and external clients. You are going to be responsible for requisition review, entry and maintenance through the use of VMS technology, CM system and other systems as required. Your main responsibilities are listed below:
* Uses standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues.
* Gather relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions and make the necessary escalations.
* Make recommendations to improve efficiencies where applicable.
* Work to meet all existing SLA’s
* Maintain and continually increase knowledge of supported software solutions.
* Assist with training of peers in the standards and practices within the organization.
* Create and maintain electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the requisition entry set up.
* Receive and review new requisition requests daily using the VMS tool. Enter the requisition into the CM system promptly and accurately.
* Assists with scheduling all action steps in the hiring process
* Reviews supplier data to assign appropriate suppliers to each requisition; this data will also be used by Coordinator to shortlist resumes.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What you need
* You'll certainly need high school diploma or equivalent work experience
* Work experience in recruitment (in-house, RPO, MSP or agency) is preferred
* We need skilled communicators; written and in person.
* We want coordinators who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are able to perform multiple work assignments simultaneously
* You will need to be comfortable with data entry and proficient with the main Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Find out more
Ready to raise the talent bar? Find out how fast and how far Pontoon can take you - connect with our Talent Acquisition Partner, Rijul on firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Kind attention: Pontoon India does not collect any fee/s from the candidate for recruitment. Pontoon India employees are not allowed or authorized to collect any fee/s from the associates, candidate and client. Selection of candidate/associate is based on defined process, merit and as per the requirement.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.