We’re part of the Adecco Group - the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions - so we have a strong network of expertise and over 80,000 great people to work with.
Bring us your ideas and a progressive mindset and you could help us change the way organizations everywhere think about talent. We are currently looking for Engagement Coordinators to work on a brand new recruitment programme for one of the world's largest technology brands.
The Engagement Coordinator provides front-line customer service to internal team members, clients and vendors. You will be responsible for communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users.
You must work with all parties for problem resolution, providing a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all external clients. Your main responsibilities are listed below:
What's the role?
* Responsible for the contractor onboarding process.
* Responds to all inbound telephone calls, ticket requests, and e-mail correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
* Uses working knowledge of various supported Vendor Management Software to troubleshoot issues.
* Uses customized and standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues.
* Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to standard escalation process.
* Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies where applicable..
* Assists with training of peers in the standards and practices within the Customer Support organization.
* Receives and reviews new requisition requests daily using the VMS tool.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What you need:
* We're looking for candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent work experience
* Ideally, we would like work experience in recruitment (in-house, RPO, MSP or Core HR)
* You'll need to be skilled in communicating effectively, both in one-on-one and in group settings
* You must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
* We need someone to work in a fast-paced environment and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously
* You will possess data entry, analytical, and organizational skills with attention to detail
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Find out more
Ready to raise the talent bar? Find out how fast and how far Pontoon can take you - connect with our Talent Acquisition Partner, Rijul on email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Kind attention: Pontoon India does not collect any fee/s from the candidate for recruitment. Pontoon India employees are not allowed or authorized to collect any fee/s from the associates, candidate and client. Selection of candidate/associate is based on defined process, merit and as per the requirement.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.