The RPO Recruiter is part of the Talent Acquisition Team. The Talent Acquisition team are subject matter experts across their designated regions. As a recruiter you will manage the end-to-end recruitment process. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships at all levels of the business and you will forecast, talent map, direct source and formulate market strategies to meet strict deadlines for upcoming recruitment projects. Working closely with your team you will orchestrate a streamlined process and identify improvements to better serve the client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conduct Job Brief Meeting with hiring managers to fully inform resourcing strategy and ensure D&I priorities are established
* Sourcing and screening potential candidates, presenting strong, fully qualified shortlists to hiring managers across all areas of the business.
* Build a deep understanding of the business and work individually and with your team to aid effective talent attraction strategies.
* Partnering with hiring managers and key stakeholders locally & globally by building strong, lasting relationships. Coach and guide Hiring Managers on recruitment process ensuring full understanding of responsibilities and time frame commitments
* Interviewing candidates applying the client’s selection criteria and full range of behavioral interview techniques to identify the best candidates in the market
* Consulting and advising throughout the process resulting in making balanced hiring recommendations, supported with relevant market data.
* Lead the offer making process to secure smooth and timely selection and appointment of candidates
* Maintain accurate internal and external candidate data in applicant tracking and CRM systems, utilizing and adhering to all global systems and processes at all times throughout all stages of the process.
* Adhere to and where possible exceed personal and team KPI’s whilst communicating any challenges faced in a timely manner to the client
* Work to agreed service level agreements (SLA).
* Partner effectively with Human Resources (HR) to manage client relationships.
* Understand local legal requirements that concern contracts, visa/work permits, discrimination and any other applicable laws etc.
* Identify areas for improvement within the recruitment process and work closely with stakeholders to resolve any issues. Ensure clarity and alignment across stakeholders to enable coordinated, effective, posting, screening, assessment and offer management.
* Accountable for Hiring Manager satisfaction , Candidate relationship and satisfaction and overall hiring quality.
* Understand and adhere to high standards of compliance across all accountabilities. Take personal responsibility for data protection, equal opportunities at all times in addition to safety and governance policies
* Works under general supervision, in accordance with work agreements and procedures.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Degree holder
* Three (3) or more years of experience as a Recruitment Consultant, Strong understanding managing full end to end recruitment processes, practices and systems.
* Experience within an corporate recruitment team or RPO organization
* Capable knowledge of candidate sourcing and marketing tactics to identify candidates. Confident in candidate assessment and offer negotiation.
* Excellent communication, clear oral and written skills, effective questioning and active listening
* Experience of working across multiple portfolios and keep a number of needs across different roles moving forward at the same time (structured multi-tasking)
* Relationship management; able to develop deep understanding of different stakeholder needs, assert credibility and challenge as needed and deliver
* Data insight and analysis; continuously uses all metrics available to review/anticipate/adjust current priorities and needs. Eg. market tracking, application volumes, open requisition numbers, cycle time of recruitment stages, assessment results, diversity of applicants/shortlist/appointments/assessors.
* Trusted, credible partner
* Works flexibly to deliver on commitments
* Friendly engaging manner to convey Client’s EVP with candidates
* Strong team orientation; Works effectively in virtual, diverse teams
* Proactive, takes initiative and effectively deals with challenges
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.