A team management role, directly responsible for delivering consultative solutions for tactical/operational service delivery for the dedicated MSP account. Optimizes service to the client in a high quality, cost-effective manner for multiple locations. Oversees, plans, directs and controls phases of the MSP account in order to increase productivity and encourage program growth within a fair and competitive environment. Travel may be required only on need basis. Works under minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS OPERATIONS ACTIVITIES
* Responsible for client operations and service aspects as well as for the implementation, direction, quality and compliance program adherence, and management of a Managed Service Program (MSP) with multiple sites and suppliers.
* Build relationships with key decision makers at MSP organization and client enterprise. Establish and maintain rapport with the client. Acts as key contact for overall program management for their specific region/span of control.
* Engage Pontoon resources (subject matter experts) and divisions in support of customer objectives. Engages non-Pontoon resources in the labor supply chain in order to optimize client's workforce.
* Drive program evolution while keeping with client's strategic needs and expands program nationally and/or regionally in cooperation with client and counterparts in the USA. Coordinates, communicates and leads the change management efforts related to the MSP, both within Pontoon and the client.
* Provide customer with regular updates regarding the MSP, including latest industry trends, best practices internally and externally as well as potential program enhancements, as required.
* Identify and engage with Hiring Managers & Key Stakeholders across the landscape of the client organization: proactively build positive and productive relationships, demonstrate high level of professionalism at all times, provide enhanced service experience and build rapport with senior business leaders.
* Survey clients regarding perception of service. Visits clients to emphasize quality and service. Identify opportunities for further expansion within the client programs.
TEAM MANAGEMENT & TRAINING:
* Provide assigned resources adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure they reach potential. Acts as the day-to-day escalation contact for Program Consultants within the account. Designs and implements a team-results oriented culture, reinforcing collective results over individual results.
* Manage and orchestrate performance of the team in a progressive manner. Conduct periodical performance reviews and identify areas for improvement and up-skilling. Foster a spirit of camaraderie and team-work.
* Train team members (new joinees and existing teams) on Processes, Process changes, SOPs, Tools, Domain knowledge etc.
* Mentor and guide the team to achieve the program and their professional goals.
SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES
* Support the Program Director and/or Supplier Manager in the management of supplier relationships and partnership negotiations.
* Monitor Rate Compliance of suppliers. Facilitate Bids, RFx, Rate Negotiations etc. as required, in alignment with the global cost-savings commitments.
* Communicate all ‘supplier partner assignment feedback or issues’ to the client. Determine root cause of the issues and recommends appropriate solutions and action plan.
* Develop and maintain productive relationships, with the suppliers to the program across the region. Understand their cultural and business diversity and work towards fostering better working relationships.
* Participate in supplier training, reviews, feedback sessions, new supplier evaluation and enrollment & vendor migration, as applicable.
OTHER PROGRAM ACTIVITIES:
* Support MSP (Managed Service Program) to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Pontoon policies and procedures.
* Works other applicable resources to provide accurate, timely and complete performance analyses. Accountable for monthly/quarterly reporting of the MSP on the various metrics that have been established for the program.
* Responsible for delivery of a quality program to include participation in the program QBR’s (Quality Business Reviews) with client as well as supplier community. Satisfies quality metrics that are established for the program and ensures supplier adherence to quality standards and compliance requirements.
* Oversee and maximizes use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
* Leverage MIS & Reporting effectively, to observe, analyze and present data trends to facilitate decision-making.
* Explore avenues for improvement in process & cost-savings/avoidance and table the findings to the leadership.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
* Exceptionally, strong communication skills, both, written and verbal, is MANDATORY.
* 8-12 years full-time work experience with around 3-5 years in managing mid-large programs/accounts with a proven track record, measured by increased responsibilities.
* Should have team management experience. Should have proven experience of mentoring and supporting the program delivery team in a progressive and professional manner, upholding team spirit in line with our organizational values. At the same time, should be very hands-on in his/her approach.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent required. Post-Graduation would be a plus, but not mandatory.
* Exposure to interacting and dealing with multi-country stakeholders, both internal and external is essential.
* Should have experience and knowledge on Services /Outsourcing/Managed Services market and Staff augmentation, pricing trends, competitive landscape within the Technology domain et. al.
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed and dynamic environment.
* Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff, suppliers and management.
* Should display strong customer service orientation and interest in core Operations.
* Problem solving, strong analytical skills & should be comfortable dealing with data and numbers.
* Provides on-time resolution, manage escalation, demonstrates flexibility, critical-thinking and resourcefulness
* Ability to multi-task and coordinate with various stakeholders simultaneously.
* Should have exceptional presentation/training skills and in one-on-one and in group presentations.
* Good knowledge of MS office suites especially MS Excel and Powerpoint. Should be comfortable in adopting and using new technology platforms, as required.
Kind attention: Pontoon India does not collect any fee/s from the candidate for recruitment. Pontoon India employees are not allowed or authorized to collect any fee/s from the associates, candidate and client. Selection of candidate/associate is based on defined process, merit and as per the requirement.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.