Provides front-line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions. Responsible for communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users. The Program Coordinator must work with all parties within Center of Excellence for problem resolution, and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all external clients. Responsible for requisition review, entry and maintenance through the use of VMS technology, CM system and other systems as required. Works under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responds and answers all inbound telephone calls and correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
* Uses working knowledge of various supported Vendor Management Software to troubleshoot issues.
* Understands Vendor Management Software functionality dependencies in order to troubleshoot functional issues.
* Uses standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues.
* Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to standard escalation process.
* Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies where applicable.
* Works to meet all existing SLA’s and works to improve overall process by recommending improvements to Supervisor.
* Documents and escalates all contacts reported by users following Customer Support standard operating procedure.
* Maintains and continually increases knowledge of supported software solutions.
* Assists with training of peers in the standards and practices within the Customer Support organization.
* Creates and maintains electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the requisition entry set up.
* Receives and reviews new requisition requests daily using the VMS tool.
* Enters the requisition into the CM system promptly and accurately.
* Validates entries to ensure accuracy.
* Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Program Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity.
* Updates the requisition record as directed by the Program Managers and/or Program Consultants to included changes, cancellation, status changes.
* Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
* Performs other administrative duties as needed.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
* High School Diploma. Bachelor Degree preferred but not required.
* Two (2) years work experience in a service level industry and/or One (1) to three (3) years experience in a customer service environment or equivalent.
* Strong Customer Service Skills to include oral communication, problem solving, flexibility, and resourcefulness
* Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally.
* Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
* Experience using web-based systems preferred but not required.
* Proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
* Data entry skills, strong analytical, organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment under time constraints.
* Possess strong attention to detail.
Kind attention: Pontoon India does not collect any fee/s from the candidate for recruitment. Pontoon India employees are not allowed or authorized to collect any fee/s from the associates, candidate and client. Selection of candidate/associate is based on defined process, merit and as per the requirement.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.