ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide high-touch transaction management support to & build strong relationships with Assignment Managers, Suppliers & Client stakeholders.
* Consults and coordinates with internal global teams, Hiring Managers and other stakeholders within the MSP program to better understand clients’ needs and to maximize level of service.
* Hosts training of Assignment Managers on the standards and practices laid out by the program.
* Must work with all parties within MSP organization for problem resolution. Must provide a professional & timely response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all clients.
* Ensure hiring community is educated on program, process, service and delivery expectations.
* Constantly strive to add value to the standard process and be in the ‘solution mode’ at all times.
* Quarterly reviews with assigned BU stakeholders to discuss ‘what went well’, ‘what could be better’ & ‘how to move the engagement to the next level’.
* Engage the talent supply chain on various aspects around transaction management, requisition management, compliance, invoicing etc.
* Build a strong relationship with the suppliers within the program.
* Always push for ‘Right Resource at the Right Time at the Right Cost’, at all times with the suppliers.
* Coordinate client and supplier community interactions for niche or ‘outside the box’ hires. Constantly identify aging and tough to fill positions, and work strategically to fill within SLA
* Take ownership of engagement reviews and ongoing rate negotiations to maximize ‘cost-savings’.
* Ensure suppliers appropriately manage on-boarding, employee management and off-boarding activities
Transaction Management (Requisition, VMS Workflow & Compliance)
* Responsible for end-to-end fulfillment support through the use of the designated Vendor Management System (VMS), for the assigned Client Business Unit.
* Ensures the use of VMS technology for cost effective, timely and high quality results in CW requirements viz., Outsourcing Services & Staff Augmentation.
* Escalates outstanding items to client contact for resolution. May escalate internally to address repeat issues. Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
* Gatekeeper of process compliance within the program to ensure minimization of risk to the client.
* Will be involved in preparation of collation & analysis of data for Monthly & Quarterly operational reviews
* along with the Program Manager & Program Director.
Process & SLA Deliverables
* Works to own & meet all existing SLA’s (internal and contractual) and works to improve overall process by recommending improvements. Works to meet or exceed individual and group production targets.
* Maintains a culture of continuous improvement. Explore avenues for process improvements and table the findings to the leadership for consideration.
* Works to maintain relevant business insight to support the MSP organization specifically related to skill discipline.
* Should demonstrate a proactive, process-oriented, systematic and self-driven approach in ALL dealings.
* Provide training and ongoing support to suppliers & hiring managers on the process and tools.
* Escalates outstanding process items to client contact and/or supplier contact for resolution. May also escalate internally to address repeat issues. Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end
* user interactions.
* Determines root cause of issues and recommends appropriate action plan. Manages and resolves first level escalation.
* Participates in special projects & stretch assignments and performs additionally assigned duties.
EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* 4-6 years full-time work experience in similar MSP environments or in IT Staffing operations or in a HR Shared Services.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, is highly essential.
* Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff, suppliers and management across different countries.
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed and dynamic environment.
* Should display strong customer service orientation and have interest in core Operations.
* Problem solving and strong analytical skills is a desired skill.
* Provides proactive support, on-time resolution, manage escalations, demonstrates flexibility, critical thinking and resourcefulness.
* Ability to multi-task and coordinate with various stakeholders simultaneously.
* Working knowledge of IT Staffing, Market Intelligence in Technology skills & Outsourced Services, is a big plus.
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
* Should have good presentation/training skills and in one-on-one and in group presentations.
* Strong working knowledge of the MS office suite especially Excel and PowerPoint.
* Should be comfortable in adapting to and using new technology platforms, as required.
* Any Bachelors Degree and/or Post-Graduation or equivalent required.
Kind attention: Pontoon India does not collect any fee/s from the candidate for recruitment. Pontoon India employees are not allowed or authorized to collect any fee/s from the associates, candidate and client. Selection of candidate/associate is based on defined process, merit and as per the requirement.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.