The Head of Client Services manages and is directly responsible for delivering consultative solutions for tactical/operational service delivery for Pontoon’s RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) account. The role’s purpose is to oversee, plan, direct and control all phases of the RPO account to increase productivity and encourage program growth within a fair and competitive environment.What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for all client operations and service aspects as well as for the implementation, direction, quality and compliance program adherence, and management RPO account.
- Builds relationships with key decision makers at client enterprise. Acts as key contact for overall program management for their specific region/span of control.
- Provides clients with regular updates including latest industry trends, best practices internally and externally as well as potential program enhancements.
- Responsible for recruitment, management, and retention of onsite and offsite teammates for their region/group.
- Supports programs to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Pontoon and Adecco Group policies and procedures. Works with Business Analyst and other shared resources to provide accurate, timely and complete performance analyses. Accountable for monthly/quarterly reporting of metrics that have been established for the respective program.
- Oversees and maximizes use of technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high-quality results.
- Works with regional business development manager to identify opportunities for further growth of new and existing accounts.
- Responsible for delivery of quality QBRs (Quality Business Reviews) with client as well as supplier community.
- Supports in the management of supplier relationships and partnership negotiations.
- Supports in contract negotiations with clients and liaises regularly with the group’s legal organization.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Purpose driven individual with a modern leadership style, enabling opportunity for clients and teammates.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of teammates.
- Knowledge ATS systems is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Salesforce proficiency is an added value.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Multiple years of experience leading teams, and conducting regular performance reviews
- Previous account management and/or client services experience
- Experience in HR outsourcing (RPO environment is preferred)
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.