- Vendor Management technology – you will be the subject matter expert of various VMS technologies and will be able to troubleshoot as issues arise
- Be a problem solver; resolving customer issues through standardized situational responses, as well as recognizing when situations are unique and gathering the relevant information to further escalate
- Responsible for reviewing and assigning ownership of requisitions in the VMS tool to the appropriate colleague and supplier
- Assist with scheduling all actions steps in the hiring process: intake calls, supplier calls, resume review sessions, interviews, debriefs, offers, onboarding tracking, etc., and update the requisition records to include changes, cancellations, and statuses.
- Communicating with all members on a program team to work through inquiries and provide updates in the recruitment process.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.