Pontoon are delighted to recruit for a Program Consultant to work on a brand new global MSP account for one of the most recognized brands in tech!
The Program Consultant is a critical member of our program delivery team, working closely with the Program Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the program, including all stages of the requisition process and managing supplier relationships.
What's the role?
Although this is a "hands-off" sourcing role, the Program Consultant will be responsible for all hiring
manager engagement throughout the life-cycle of a requisition, as well as the management of communication
between all of the relevant teams who are involved throughout that journey. Check out your key responsibilities below:
* Managing all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology.
* Providing adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
* Establishing, fostering and maintaining positive working relationships with MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
* Managing and coordinating client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
* Providing consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
* Reviewing and managing candidates from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted to the client.
* Assisting Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training.
* Establishing and maintaining a positive working relationship with client end users through site visits.
What you'll need
* Some experience in in the staffing or recruiting industry is required; working as part of either an internal recruitment function, or RPO/MSP recruitment SME
* Although previous MSP and VMS experience is highly preferred.
* We ideally need candidates with exposure to interpreting data in order to produce recruitment related analytics (e.g. KPIs/SLA’s, Forecasting, Trends and activity)
* You must be able to communicate effectively with the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Kind attention: Pontoon India does not collect any fee/s from the candidate for recruitment. Pontoon India employees are not allowed or authorized to collect any fee/s from the associates, candidate and client. Selection of candidate/associate is based on defined process, merit and as per the requirement
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.