The Recruitment Coordinator, under moderate supervision, provides assistance to one or more recruiters on basic administrative tasks related to the full life-cycle recruitment process, focusing on enabling the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with a low volume of open requisitions variable upon required skillset as defined by the client
* Initiates requisitions and/or assists with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
* Schedules candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
* Administers electronic candidate assessments and pre-screens candidates according to identified qualification standards.
* Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
* Administers pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, drug testing, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
* Coordinates the preparation of and/or assists with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
* Audits candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
* Fields general, straight forward inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
* Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
APAC: Bachelor’s Degree
* Minimum two (2) years of administrative support experience.
* Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Skilled in preparing clear and concise documents, including, but not limited to reports, correspondences, and other written materials.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
* Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
* Ability to perform accurately in a detail-oriented environment.
* Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
* Ability to maintain a basic understanding of and compliance with related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
* Knowledge of and the ability to demonstrate effective office practices and etiquette.
* Proficient with electronic recruiting and sourcing resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.