Are you a performance-driven sales professional looking for an opportunity to sell solutions in the rapidly growing IT industry? Modis is seeking a Business Development Manager to liaise with new and existing client partners in understanding and developing solutions for their IT staffing needs. Working closely with our dedicated recruitment delivery teams, Business Development Managers ensure we are providing qualified candidates to serve their business needs.What you’ll be doing
- Identifies sales opportunities and consultatively sells solutions and/or services to assigned clients.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Negotiates client contracts, renewals, extensions and amendments.
- Work closely with the recruitment delivery teams to ensure they understand client requirements and deliver qualified candidates in a timely manner
- Produces, analyzes and communicates sales forecasts and other related reports to key stakeholders.
- Increase Modis’ market share in the region or client portfolio
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on industry trends, market activities and competitor strategies.
Ideal candidates will have a successful track record in the B2B IT staffing or technology solutions industry. Building relationships with both external clients and internal recruitment delivery teams is essential to the success of this role. Working by working collaboratively, this individual will strive to exceed performance targets and provide excellent service to our clients.
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of sales related experience is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. Willingness and ability to travel locally as much as 80% per week is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of current sales trends, best practices and methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions industries.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset - that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Do you want to make an impact where it matters most? Apply NOW!
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be at your best. As a global, multi-brand organization with many different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.