The Tech Lead will work closely withour product development team on different aspects of the Adia platform like integrations, potential tech stacks, and data models.execute activities in line with Adia's national B2B marketing strategy and best practices. You will act as a liaison to the offshore development team tounderstand user and client needs and help prioritize development accordingly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interfaces with the development team daily to keep track of ongoing features, identifying and clearing roadblocks with creative solutioning.
- Manages the outsourced development team through close monitoring of tracking tools, daily scrum standups, and promoting an open and transparent environment.
- Assists the product team in crafting features and planning the product roadmap with your technical understanding of the platform.
- Assesses the technical feasibility of mobile and web features.
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devises contingency plans.
- Assesses third-party software and determines the feasibility of integrations and implementation strategy.
- Assists with the development of reports and the loading and configuration of demonstration data and systems.
- Bridges the gap between platform limitations and product excellence.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years ofleadingdevelopment teams and projects in a similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and debugging a team as well as a platform
- Knowledge of Azure, .NET, Xamarin, React native, native android, iOS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and consumer technology.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Lead your business with honesty, integrity & an insatiable desire to win!
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication & organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while successfully meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.