Explore a career with the nation’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Sales Directoris responsible for overall revenue, margin and success metrics in the U.S. This position will lead all sales and customer success efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the direct and indirect sales team and channels
- Develop and ensure best practices to create a highly efficient sales organization
- Hire, coach, and mentor sales reps to exceed targets
- Responsible for all net new business and achievement of revenue targets
- Develop tech stack and sales automation tools
- Responsible for sales analytics and reporting on all sales activities
- Identify growth/expansion opportunities & champion service delivery success to clients
- Develop sales partnerships, channel and distribution partner opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of industry and competition
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, or a related field, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in sales & marketing in a management role.
- Experience in mentoring sales talent across sales channels
- Ability to initiate and maintain new business relationships
- Advanced knowledge of sales automation tools
- Experience managing a P&L, including reporting and metric assessment
- Advanced knowledge of tech stack, sales analytics and automation
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint, and Salesforce CRM experience
- Strong presentation, communication and writing skills
- Experience in channel marketing and launching new products
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong financial, analytical and communication skills including exceptional quantitative, problem solving and MS Excel skills
- Logical, process oriented thinker with the ability to break things into digestible pieces
- Flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks and projects
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology and ability to coordinate sprints
- Preferred: Certified Salesforce Administrator Technical Development Skills
- Object design and implementation with emphasis on maintaining data integrity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel, Adia and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.