The Community Success Representative is responsible for the success of the Adia worker community and ensures successful operation of business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In conjunction with operational delivery team, manage the administration of processes and operational duties for Adia accounts
- Responsible for service delivery and community support. This includes quality, retention, worker experience, and assignment fill rate
- Accountable for optimizing order fulfillment to clients in a high quality, cost effective manner within assigned customer accounts
- Responsible for providing outstanding customer service, order distribution management, and compliance support for selected customers
- Develops and implements approved business plans for assigned accounts to maintain and maximize market share potential within scope of contract
- Ensures order fulfillment growth, actively looks for solutions and responsible for recruitment partner engagements (colleges, J-1, diversity, job fairs, channel partners)
- Serves as liaison for issue resolution and service delivery challenges
- Maintains records of competitors in the area that display their respective shares of the market, locations, services and benefits offered
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of sales experience
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while successfully meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to develop, improve and streamline processes
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations and knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Lead your business with honesty, integrity & an insatiable desire to win
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication & organizational skills
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.