We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. We believe that technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in thehospitality, catering, experiential marketing, retail and logistics industriesusing AI while giving employers instant access to great talent whenever they need.
Adia is new to the US market, however is a 200+ FTE company operating in 4 countries across the continent. Adia offers a vibrant culture of fast growth, a huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into, non-stop action, and an awesome team (we may be biased…;).
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
As Adia's Candidate Attraction Specialist you will oversee a dedicated area within the US, your role is to execute marketing activities locally in line with Adia's global marketing strategy and best practices to acquire active job seekers. You are responsible for implementing marketing activities against agreed user acquisition targets based on market liquidity factors.
You’re a marketing all-rounder capable of running digital campaigns on your own but equally comfortable organizing events. You're unafraid of trying new things, have a passion for marketing, and a desire to constantly deliver.
You will be based in Austin (TX) and be guided by a centralized marketing team (sitting in Switzerland, UK & Germany) with domain expertise in SEO, SEM, social media, content marketing, CRM and analytics.Our objective is to build Adia's user base and scale up marketing performance to support the company's growth targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own recruitment marketing and a budget to drive app installs and registrations from active job seekers in the hospitality, catering, experiential marketing, retail and logistics industries in your dedicated area.
- Get to know Adia job seekers inside and out; deeply understand their habits, motivations and preferences to develop effective user acquisition campaigns
- Keep optimizing campaigns to decrease CPA and increase Registration/Download ratio.
- Be hands-on:Engage users through the website, social media and email with useful, shareworthy content
- Create compelling copy, creative and calls-to-action for SEO, SEM, display and social media
- Develop tactical campaigns and manage “always-on” integrated marketing activities to drive candidate acquisition
- Execute scheduled, segmented and personalized CRM email strategy, content creation and delivery to progress users from registration to qualification and application
- Implement a cost-effective recruitment plan and campaign strategy to meet sudden and seasonal spikes in staffing needs
- Ensure consistent messaging throughout all user acquisition and sourcing strategies
- Manage and liaise with partner agencies for events and offline advertising needs
- Monitor job market trends and analyze application data for effective and efficient recruitment
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the central marketing team to develop campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels
- Analyze, optimize and report campaign performance to the marketing and sales leadership based on agreed KPIs on a weekly basis
- Constantly test and experiment with the goal of driving efficiency across all performance marketing initiatives
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years marketing experience, both digital (essential) and offline (preferred)
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools and online marketing channels
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, SEM, display advertising, e-mail marketing, social media and app stores
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, URL Builder as well as Google Tag Manager
- Ability to take on new and changing business goals to evolve advertising campaigns fluidly
- Ability to work independently and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and writing skills
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.