The Business Development Representative is responsible for new business revenue generation, margin and successful onboarding of new customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will work on game-changing ideas and use your sales skills to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle
- As a startup expect a chance to start on the ground floor with a highly sellable technology product and wide-open sales territory
- Laser focused on identifying and closing business with pre-defined criteria
- High activity and results are expected; BDR’s must exceed monthly targets by properly qualifying, developing & closing sales leads in their pipeline
- Successful reps will continually replenish their business development pipeline and have impeccable planning and organizational skills
- Take the lead in sales opportunities, cold calling, visiting and demonstrating the app to clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure service delivery alignment & success
- Develop your professional brand and engage with your network to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of sales experience
- Demonstrated sales and activity target overachievement
- Strong knowledge of accounting and operations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Lead your business with honesty, integrity & an insatiable desire to win!
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication & organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while successfully meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel, Adia and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.