ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops game-changing ideas and utilizes your sales skills to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
- Responsible for a wide-open sales territory.
- Laser focused on identifying and closing business with pre-defined criteria.
- Exceed monthly targets by properly qualifying, developing & closing sales leads in their pipeline.
- Replenishes their business development pipeline and have impeccable planning and organizational skills.
- Leads in sales opportunities, cold calling, visiting and demonstrating the app to clients.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure service delivery alignment & success.
- Develops your professional brand and engages your network to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Lead your business with honesty, integrity & an insatiable desire to win!
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication & organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while successfully meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.