The B2C Growth Marketing Specialist will execute activities in line with Adia's national B2C marketing strategy and best practices. You are responsible for implementing marketing activities against agreed demand generation targets, as well as optimizing them to minimize the cost per acquisition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute B2C marketing tactics to build user base across paid, owned, and earned media.
- Executes recruitment marketing tactics to drive app installs and registrations from active job seekers in the hospitality, catering, and experiential marketing industries in your dedicated area.
- Continually optimizes campaigns to decrease CPA and increase conversion.
- Works closely with Adia workers inside and out - deeply understand their habits, motivations, and preferences to develop effective acquisition campaigns.
- Coordinates creative development for digital advertising, website content, email, social media, print collateral, etc.
- Writes compelling copy to educate workers on Adia’s value proposition and drive app usage.
- Develops tactical campaigns and manage “always-on” integrated marketing activities to drive user acquisition.
- Executes scheduled, segmented, and personalized CRM email strategy, content creation, and delivery to progress users from registration to qualification and application.
- Implements a cost-effective recruitment plan and campaign strategy to meet sudden and seasonal spikes in staffing needs.
- Ensures consistent messaging throughout all campaigns.
- Acts as a liaison to partner agencies for events and offline advertising needs.
- Monitors job market trends and analyze application data for effective and efficient recruitment.
- Analyzes, optimizes, and reports campaign performance to the marketing and sales leadership based on agreed KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Constantly tests and experiments with the goal of driving efficiency across all performance marketing initiatives.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of marketing experienceboth digital (essential) and offline (preferred), ideally for an online consumer business, e-commerce, or mobile platform
- Previous hands-on experience with social media management tools and digital marketing channels
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, SEM, display advertising, email marketing, social media, and app stores
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, URL Builder, as well as Google Tag Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and consumer technology.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Lead your business with honesty, integrity & an insatiable desire to win!
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication & organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while successfully meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.