The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Reporting to the Global Account Director, the primary function of the International Program Manager is to be responsible for the fulfilment of all agreed recruitment & staffing solutions within your client at an international scale. You will be required to deliver against the planned revenue and profit targets for your account(s) and ensure all agreed client SLA’s and delivery targets are being met. You will also be required to work alongside country account managers and other senior managers to develop best in class operating models and account plans that provide direction and leadership for the account teams in order to meet targets and objectives. The role of International Program Manager includes taking responsibility for the results of customer satisfaction programmes within your account(s), putting agreed action plans in place where necessary.
You will operate as part of a dedicated management team, working in close collaboration with each country senior management team across the on site, branch network and Central Services functions. You will be required to provide advice and guidance to your management team on all relevant key activities in relation to resource management (recruitment & selection), people management (performance, training & development), customer relationship management and all matters relating to the performance of your account(s).
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Adaptability to understand client culture and ensure fulfilment of client needs – client centricity
- Strong people-management skills
- Awareness and aptitude for excellent customer service
- Business management skills
- Numerate and detail-conscious
- Strong relationship and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing and comfortable working with clients and colleagues at all levels
- High level of self-motivation and hard working.
- Able to respond well to pressure, tight deadlines and flexible hours in order to achieve agreed objectives
You will be expected to:
- Understand the main drivers, dynamics and direction of your account(s)
- Where appropriate, ensure the account team qualify job roles or service requirements, including budgets, timescales, expectations and costs with the client
- Act as point of referral for escalation of client issues
- Ensure regular service/performance reviews are performed with the client at all levels
- Create, manage and maintain the key client contacts at all levels to ensure regular communication with all key Adecco Group departments and senior management
- Build relationships with all key decision makers and facilitate meetings with key Adecco Group personnel
- Carry out other reasonable duties as required by the Global Account Director
- Ensure client invoicing is undertaken in accordance with contract terms and timescales
- Ensure DSO performance for the account is in line with agreed contractual terms
- Ensure that the business is managing all contracts in a compliant manner, managing and controlling audit and quality processes
- Drive sales, quality of service, cost of delivery, and compliance by providing and monitoring KPI’s on all aspects of the service across the portfolio
- Ensure business is properly controlled in terms of financial reporting and risk management.
- Guarantee all work is compliant with internal and external audit requirements and complies with financial legislative requirements e.g. statutory, reporting, tax etc)
- Identify and eliminate non value-added services /activities at every level within the business operation.
- Leading remote, onsite complex businesses, delivering core as well as innovative recruitment offerings to clients with in staffing industry
- Management of corporate accounts in the delivery of large volumes of temps, specialist permanent and contract recruitment services
- Identifies complex or long-standing problems and their underlying causes quickly, then generates a variety of solutions
- Makes appropriate decisions in a timely manner and within operational parameters of authority levels
- Ensure that client’s service delivery is clearly defined and aligned with the business’ current and future needs.
- Expand the depth and breadth of customer relationships, identifying and understanding their current and future needs and deriving appropriate service offerings.
- Attend key stakeholder meetings as required.
- Ensure compliance with any customer defined service level agreements.
- Monitor the development of customer relationships.
- Constantly review and improve processes establishing harmonised processes compliant with organisational standards.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.