The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Offices in Groningen, Enter, Leusden, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Nijmegen and Zaltbommel.
Modis is a world leader in Staffing, Consultancy & Solutions within IT and Engineering in Europe and North America. Our worldwide network consists of the most intelligent people who translate their skills & solutions into the world of IT & Engineering. Within our sectors we use proven methodologies and implement the right frameworks to offer optimal services & solutions.
Modis is part of The Adecco Group, the largest provider of Human Resource Solutions in the world with more than 6,600 offices in 70 countries.
The Head of Recruitment will have overall responsibility for implementing and reinforcing recruitment strategies in our Netherlands’ offices and building a team that enables agreed targets to be implemented.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to sit as a part of the Modis Leadership team and step into a role as trusted adviser to the Country Managing Director and other team members of the business shaping the future of the firm.
Reporting directly to the Director Professional Staffing Netherlands, this appointment comes with ownership and management of the full Modis Netherlands Recruitment agenda and budget for the practice.
- Lead a Talent Acquisition team to provide best-in-class recruitment including, but not limited to, posting positions, sourcing candidates, partnering with hiring managers to develop a recruitment strategy, interviewing and presenting candidates that are aligned to the position profile, delivering an exceptional candidate experience and extending job offers,
- Lead and develop a Talent Acquisition team to ensure all company recruitment goals are met while maintaining a collaborative and engaging team environment,
- Identify strategies for sourcing all levels of required talent,
- Build and maintain a strong employer brand with students and graduates to attract and develop them within the organization,
- Provide outstanding guidance to business leaders throughout the entire recruitment process, developing, implementing and teaching the team how to most effectively source/recruit to meet the needs of the business,
- Effectively participate in collaborative conversations with business leaders, hiring managers, and human resource leaders to leverage your understanding of the workforce market and enable our ability to attract the right talent to fill open roles,
- Lead the TA team to effectively create and maintain diverse candidate pipelines from a broad range of sources,
- Continuously drive measurable improvements in the recruitment and selection process, while ensuring that organizational priorities are met.
- You hold a masters’ degree in Business Administration or related,
- You are an authority on recruitment with a significant 7-8 years’ recruitment experience ideally gained in recruiting or leading recruitment teams within Professional Staffing,
- You have an extensive experience working in a team-oriented environment, leading Campus recruitment / solving Talent Acquisition related topics,
- You are creative and have a strong know-how to think out of the box,
- You have outstanding presentation, communication and negotiation skills,
- You have a strong ability to conciliate high professionalism with fun,
- You are a hard-worker who is thrilled to over-achieve your goals,
- Expertise in developing and strategic recruitment plans at a national scale,
- Frequent travels must be expected
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.