About the role
Responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships with Adecco’s key clients and further generate business with current client base. Driver for sales and revenue growth with these accounts for Adecco at country level, secure client/customer retention, while enlarging the overall market footprint of Adecco at the country level.
What you’ll be doing
Client Account Management
- Generate profitable sales revenue and meets/exceeds sales quota in assigned client accounts
- Establish long-term business relationships with existing clients and identify/qualify for new customer acquisition opportunities
- Acts as point of contact for International/Zone Account Managers when it comes to global key accounts
- Responsible for implementing locally international agreements
- Responsible for participating in international client bids and providing on time all necessary documentation, to include solutions, pricing, best practices, local market intelligence, proposals.
- Manages relationships with assigned partners/customers to achieve mutual business goals and maximize customer satisfaction
- Build a strong sales pipeline of well qualified revenue opportunities
- Manages and maintains sales reports, pipelines and forecasts
- Works closely with other colleagues of branch to build organizational synergy to drive and close successfully the sales cycle and offer a great customer experience via the delivery of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent
- Master’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience within same industry
- 2 years with Adecco
- PnL Management
- Client Management
- Team Management
- Strategic Planning and Judgement
- Driving Financial Results and Innovation
- Leading Teams/Teamwork
- Learning Agility and Curiosity
- Community Impact
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.