General Assembly has partnered with Tamkeen to build a national academy in Bahrain and train 1,200+ people in new-economy skills. The academy will support individuals as they launch or accelerate their careers, providing best-in-class education in data analytics & data science, software engineering, ux design, product management, digital marketing, and more!
General Assembly is looking for an Admissions Coordinator to support this partnership in Manama. You should be an outgoing, driven person who is keen to join one of the most exciting digital education companies in the world.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring each potential student understands what it takes to be successful in a General Assembly course. Your main goal is to screen and select the best candidates to help our Mamana campus grow, scale, and change lives. You may be happy to hear this role does not involve prospecting or cold calling, only inbound interest. We’re a mission-driven company, looking for people who are hungry to work hard, make a difference, and grow within our organisation.
*This is a not a GA employee position and the candidate would be working for a third party*
Responsibilities include (but of course are not limited to) the following:
- Managing a robust pipeline of prospective students.
- Screening and selecting candidates based on their background, motivations and goals.
- Interviewing prospective students to ensure their qualifications and interest are a match for our programs
- Proactively managing and responding to a high volume of prospective students and businesses efficiently
- Leading information sessions about our courses.
We’re looking for someone who has….
- Experience in sales, admissions, retail, or recruiting
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Exceptional closing skills while still remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic
- The ability to think on your feet, try new approaches and bounce back when things don’t go your way
- The ability to tie an individual’s wants and needs into a logical solution
- Confidence pitching in both 1:1 and many situations
- a desire to pitch in and help create something special
- Bonus: Arabic-Speaking
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Action Oriented
- Interpersonal Savvy
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.